Privacy, Shipping, Returns, & Payments
We are committed to your privacy. We DO NOT share any customer information with third parties. However, in order to comply with local, state or federal law, information may be shared with law enforcement officials to protect our customers.
All information gathered by us about our users is used solely to create a better shopping experience for our customers.
Price Match Guarantee
We are committed to providing quality commercial furniture to our customers at a wholesale price. Your purchase will come with the satisfaction of knowing that you received the best value for your money.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us at the time of your purchase, simply e-mail us links to the same product on our website, and on our competitor's website and we will review for eligibility and adjust our quoted price accordingly.
Our Price Match Guarantee has the following eligibility rules:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- We reserve the right to decline a price match when the price matched will be lower than our costs price plus a nominal processing + handling fees.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and charged your credit card for the purchase. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will contact you by email within 24 hours. If your order is in stock, we will process it immediately.
Canceling or Modifying an Order
Once an order is placed we cannot guarantee that the order can be canceled or modified. Please contact us immediately for any modifications, and we will do our best to accommodate them, if possible. Made to order shipments cannot be canceled once in production, and are non-returnable. See our Return Policy.
Changing your Shipping Address after Purchase
If you would like to ship your order to a different address than that you indicated at checkout, please contact us immediately. Once an order has shipped, there are fees associated with changing the shipping address that would need to be collected before the change can take effect. The cost of changing the shipping address will depend on the shipping method and number of shipments/cartons.
If an order is already in transit before the shipping address change is made, we cannot guarantee that it will arrive at the new location. If a carrier tries to deliver a shipment several times and is unsuccessful, your order will be returned to the shipper and treated as a standard return. See our Return Policy for fees.
Because we carry products from over 100s of suppliers, warranties will vary. Most of our suppliers offer a one year warranty, many offer between 2-5 years. For more specific information, please call us. Please see the product description for the length of the warranty for that product. In general, the followings are applicable to all products:
- The warranty is void if items are repaired or altered by any other person than one authorized by the factory.
- The warranty is void if the items are used in a manner that they are not designed for (i.e., using indoor furniture in outdoor conditions)
- The warranty does not cover upholstery materials.
- Under no circumstances shall liability under this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the defective merchandise.
- The defective items are to be returned to the factory, with prior written approval, on a prepaid basis.
- Items will be repaired or replaced under this warranty provided the factory is notified in writing within 15 days of the discovery of the defect.
- Please call us to initiate your warranty claim.
- Special, custom or made-to-order merchandise cannot be returned for credit or refund.
- There is a 20-50% restocking fee for all eligible merchandise.
- Merchandise must not be returned without first obtaining instructions and a return authorization number (RMA number) from our Customer Service Department at 877-440-7966.
- A return on any merchandise MUST be initiated within 3 days after merchandise is delivered.
- The customer must pay for the return shipping.
- The customer will also be responsible for packing the items, and the cost of doing so.
- All items must be returned in original manufacturer's boxes and will be inspected at the time of arrival.
- In case of damage to the returned product, no refund will be issued.
- Return credit is for the merchandise only less any fees. Original shipping cost will not be refunded.
- There will be no refund for items returned damaged or used, or received after 30 days.
- All refunded purchases made via credit card will also be subject to a 3% processing fee.
All freight charges calculated on the site are estimates only. Charges quoted are for standard service where freight is delivered to your dock. No special services are assumed at that time. In case of freight differences, we will notify you immediately. Transit times depend on the destination zip code and are estimates only. We are NOT ABLE to guarantee transit time to your location unless Guaranteed Shipping was purchased in advance.
Most of our in-stock items ship out in 1-3 business days. Custom orders may require a lead time of 1-6 weeks, depending on the specific items. If time is a concern please contact us at 877-440-7966 for an approximate delivery date. In some cases, we can also assist you with rush orders. Once your order is shipped a confirmation email will be sent with tracking information. Our customer service department will be happy to help you with any concerns over the phone at 877-440-7966 or by email at email@example.com
We try to consolidate shipments as much as possible, we cannot guarantee every item will ship together due to the availability of merchandise at the time. If multiple shipments of your order are required due to a back order, the full amount of the shipping costs will be charged on the first shipment's invoice. The remaining merchandise will ship and invoice upon availability.
Items which exceed carrier’s weight and size limitations must be shipped via a commercial 'over the road' freight carrier. These freight carriers normally use a semi-truck to deliver to businesses with loading docks and will offer the cheapest rates for this kind of delivery. Please note that freight shipments DO NOT include unloading, uncrating, or inside delivery. Expect additional fees for 'residential delivery' and 'lift-gate delivery' (if you do not have a receiving dock or cannot unload the shipment).
- Do I need a Delivery Appointment?
- What is a lift-gate?
- Do I need lift-gate delivery?
- What is Residential Delivery?
- How does insurance work with freight shipments?
- What should I look for when inspecting my shipments?
- What if my freight shipment is damaged/short-shipped?
- What if my ground shipment is damaged/short-shipped?
Do I need a Delivery Appointment?
You would need a delivery appointment if you require that the freight carrier contact you at least 24 hours in advance to schedule a time to deliver your freight shipment. An appointment charge will be assessed for this service.
What is a lift-gate?
A lift-gate is a device used to raise and lower items from ground level to the level of a tractor trailer. Freight carriers deliver items on a tractor trailer which is 56 inches above the ground. These trailers are designed to load and unload at a loading dock or with a fork-lift. If your delivery location does not have a loading dock or fork-lift and the item is too heavy to remove from the trailer by hand, then you may need a lift-gate.
Do I need lift-gate delivery?
There are several ways to avoid paying lift-gate delivery costs. If your delivery location has a loading dock or fork-lift you do not need a lift-gate. If the individual items in your shipment are light enough for you and your friends to remove from the truck you do not need a lift-gate. If none of these options work for you then you will need lift-gate delivery.
Note: Additional charges will be incurred for such deliveries.
What is residential delivery?
Residential delivery is a term and fee used by freight carriers to describe delivery to any address which is not zoned commercial. Usually, this is a home, but it could be a church, farm community center, etc. Businesses run from a home are still considered residential.
Note: Additional charges will be incurred for such deliveries.
How does insurance work with freight shipments?
Every freight shipment is insured. But in order to collect the insurance on damaged goods, the receiver must inspect the shipment before signing for it! Legally, when we or our manufacturers/suppliers sign the shipment over to the freight carrier, the freight carrier owns it. When you receive the item and sign for it, you own it. Therefore it is imperative that you carefully inspect your shipment for any damage. If there is any damage at all you must note the damage on the freight bill/delivery receipt. This is the only way you will be compensated for any damages by the freight carrier at the time of delivery.
What should I look for when inspecting my shipment?
About 2% of freight shipments arrive damaged, so be sure to inspect your item when it arrives. Open cartons, inspect items for damage and verify the number of items you are receiving matches what appears on the freight bill/delivery receipt. The driver may be impatient but that beats having to settle for damaged merchandise. Unlike UPS, if you sign your freight bill free of any claims then you have little recourse if you later discover that it is damaged.
What if my freight shipment is damaged/short-shipped?
It is the customer's responsibility to check cartons for signs of damage, shortage, or abuse upon delivery. The customer should open the cartons and inspect the contents, count packaging and note any shortages or damages on the delivery receipt before signing. It is the customer's right to refuse any shipment that shows obvious signs of damage at the time of delivery. If you have refused or short shipment please notify customer service at once.
If damage or shortage is discovered after signing the delivery receipt free/clear and the delivery driver has left, retain damaged packaging materials and contact the freight carrier immediately for inspection. Do not move the item from the original address it was delivered to. Doing so will void any claim you may have against the freight carrier for compensation.
Note: When the delivery receipt has been signed free and clear (without noted damage or shortages) it releases us and our shipper from all ownership responsibilities of merchandise/freight. It will then be your responsibility to file a damage or shortage claim with the carrier and we do not guarantee any form of compensation.
What if my ground shipment is damaged/short-shipped
Keep all packaging and damaged merchandise in the carton, take pictures then contact us customer service by calling 877-440-7966 for assistance.
Note: Contact our customer service by calling 877-440-7966 for any assistance needed.
Free Shipping Policy
We offer free shipping on a wide range of items from time to time. Look for the "FREE SHIPPING!" tag as you browse our online stores. Please note that our "Free Shipping" only applies to shipments to commercial addresses within the contiguous United States. Customers with a residential address within the contiguous United States will be charged a reduced rate for these items.